The J C B Teletruk has been specifically designed and built to: Reach across curtain siders to enable loading / unloading from one side, Save yard space and enhance operations through forward reach, Offer greater safety through unimpaired forward vision, Enhance safe working practices through a load movement indicator and be operated with both forks and a hydraulically operated bucket.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Provision & Use of Work Equipment Reg 1998 (PUWER)
- The Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regs 1998 (LOLER)
- Forklift truck stability and instability
- Operator’s safety Video
- Pre-Use Checks & Maintenance of the forklift truck
- Refueling procedures / Battery charging procedures
- Introduction to the forklift and use of controls
- Safe Operating Methods, Hazards & Manoeuvring
- Safe Operating in confined spaces
- Stacking and de-stacking in Industrial Racking
- Bulk Stacking & Lorry Loading
- Theory Test
- Practical Assessment
- Course Evaluation
A fully comprehensive course aimed at people who have had no previous experience with industrial trucks.
Novice Course Length
1 Novice Candidate 3 Days
2 Novice Candidates 4 DAYS
3 Novice Candidates 5 DAYS
A course tailored to those with experience in driving trucks however do not have official qualifications.
Experienced Course Length
1 Experienced Candidate 1 DAYS
2 Experienced Candidates 2 DAYS
3 Experienced Candidates 3 DAYS
A short course designed for those that already have completed formal industrail teletruck training courses.
Refresher Course Length
1 Refresher Candidate 1 DAY
2 Refresher Candidates 1 DAY
3 Refresher Candidates 1 DAY